HOW COMFORTABLE ARE YOU?
The Engineers at Carpenter Associates design their mechanical systems, although typical out of site, with the understanding that they have potentially the largest impact on comfort, energy usage, and maintenance costs. Our LEED trained staff carefully design these systems to be efficient, sustainable as well as maintainable.
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Condensers and Chillers
- Heat Recovery Systems
- Fresh Air Make-up air and Ventilation Systems
- Plumbing – Domestic Water, Wastewater, and Vent Piping
- Fire Protection Systems
- Radiant and Infrared Systems
- Dehumidification and Cooling Systems
- Control Systems
If you are burning too much fuel…..
If you are too hot, too cold, or it’s too …..
If you have a mold issue or stale odors…..
We’re pretty good at troubleshooting, so give us a try if you have an issue.
Energy Conservation and Recovery
Code Compliance Evaluation
Post Construction Start-up and Monitoring